DUBLIN, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “US Health Insurance Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study provides an summary of the US healthcare payer landscape and the emerging trends impacting this space, leading to a slew of opportunities for growth on this evolving landscape.
America is the world’s largest healthcare market, spending over 18% of its GDP on healthcare. Due to this fact, it is necessary for healthcare stakeholders to know how the US healthcare market functions, primarily its insurance system.
The US medical health insurance landscape has seen significant evolution through various legislations, starting from the Nineteen Forties laws that established the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to the Inexpensive Care Act of 2010. More importantly, the insurance landscape has not been proof against the far-reaching impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on how the payer community will operate in the longer term.
The US healthcare landscape continues to evolve, resulting in the expansion of telehealth, virtual care, and residential care models. These changes not only affect care delivery and reimbursement models in america, but in addition bring latest opportunities for various stakeholders, including payers, home health agencies, and medtech firms.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the US Health Insurance Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. US Payer Ecosystem Overview
- US Healthcare Payer Authority
- 2022 Payer Ecosystem
- Vital Regulations for US Healthcare Payers
- Medicaid Expansion (ACA)
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
3. Overview of Medicare
- Standard Medicare vs Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) – 2022
- Medicare-Medicaid (Medi-Medi) Beneficiaries
4. Overview of Medicaid
- Medicaid Overview
- Medicaid Coverage
- Medicaid for Long-Term Care
5. Overview of Industrial Health Insurance
- Industrial Health Insurance
6. Trends Impacting Payers
- Broad Trends and Technology Initiatives by Payers
7. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Latest Era of Portable and Smaller Medical Devices to Address Hospital at Home Demand
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Home Health Agency Business to Evolve Patient Mix and Reimbursement in Response to Virtual Care Growth and PDGM
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Hospital at Home a Major Growth Avenue for Care at Home Services, Payers, Healthcare Facilities, and Physician Groups
For more details about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n1irtz
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-health-insurance-markets-report-2022-hospital-at-home-a-major-growth-avenue-for-care-at-home-services-payers-healthcare-facilities-and-physician-groups-301556569.html
SOURCE Research and Markets