MCMURRAY, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mark Farrah Associates (MFA), a number one data aggregator and publisher of health plan market data and analytics, aggregates industry metrics from statutory financial statements filed with state insurance regulators in its Health Coverage Portal TM (HCP). Insurance firms provided medical coverage for nearly 310 million people as of March 31, 2022, based on membership data filed in statutory financial reports. The industrial group, individual and government segments dominate the industry and market assessment is crucial to attaining that competitive edge.
Mark Farrah Associates continually strives for ongoing product enhancement and development, to further simplify the evaluation of medical insurance business. MFA is worked up to introduce its newly enhanced Health Coverage Portal TM to supply expanded capabilities and time-saving ease of use for the evaluation of annual and quarterly financials, enrollment and industry ratios for health plans across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories.
Product features include:
- Annual/quarterly enrollment and market share for Individual, Small Group, Large Group, ASO and Government programs grouped by Parent and Plan.
- Revenue, expenses, underwriting gain or loss, administrative and medical loss ratios for Business, Medicare and Medicaid lines.
Enhanced product features include:
- Streamlined design for analytical efficiency
- Enhanced data filtering and display
- More powerful trending capabilities
- Visually informative dashboard displays
- Consistently updated and refreshed to deliver essentially the most current information available, providing unsurpassed analytic support and reliable data, encompassing history from 2006 to the present quarter.
Health insurers and corporations with a vested interest within the healthcare industry depend on market share and health plan financials to evaluate competition and discover latest business opportunities. For firms in search of comprehensive market data, MFA offers the Health Coverage Portal TM, a web based application that integrates NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners) and CA DMHC (California Department of Managed Health Care) financial statements, relevant government reports and MFA self-insured datasets.
To learn more in regards to the Health Coverage Portal TM and MFA’s other invaluable medical insurance analytic tools, contact Mark Farrah Associates at 724-338-4100 or visit www.markfarrah.com.
For the newest insights about health plan enrollment trends and financial performance, visit the FREE MFA Healthcare Business Strategy Briefs on the MFA website. You can too follow us on LinkedIn.
About Mark Farrah Associates (MFA)
MFA is a number one data aggregator and publisher providing health plan market data and evaluation tools for the healthcare industry. Committed to simplifying evaluation of medical insurance business, our products include: Health Coverage Portal™, Medicare Business Online™, Medicare Advantages Analyzer™, County Health Coverage™, Health Plans USA™ and 5500 Employer Health Plus. Follow us on LinkedIn!