– Enters cashless OPD with ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime to pay expenses corresponding to doctor’s consultation fees, prescribed diagnostic tests, pharmacy
– Introduces industry first feature of ‘Switch On – Switch Off’ your medical insurance from 2nd 12 months onwards, for as much as 30 days while travelling abroad
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime pays for non-medical expenses
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime lets you select “Any room” category whether suite or above during hospitalization
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime will restore itself unlimited times, in case you might be in need of sum insured even for the related/same illness
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime goes beyond standard Maternity cover and extends the quilt to incorporate IVF/IUI treatments
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime waives off your next one 12 months renewal premium in case of Accidental Death or diagnosis of any of the listed Critical Illnesses
– ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime provides air ambulance cover, over and above base Sum Insured; max as much as Rs. 10 lacs
MUMBAI, India, May 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited, today announced the launch of ‘ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime’ plan. This recent plan will not be only a medical insurance plan but a Complete Healthcare Insurance plan because it not only covers every kind of hospitalization expenses but additionally comes with revolutionary features such “Cashless OPD” coverage for doctor consultation, prescribed diagnostic tests and pharmacy expenses, It covers “Non-medical Expenses” to make sure there are zero deductions towards non-medical items during hospitalization and lots of more such enticing advantages.
Speaking in regards to the product launch, Mr. Prasun Sikdar, Managing Director and CEO, ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited said, At ManipalCigna, now we have at all times been on the forefront in meeting the patron’s needs and every time now we have provide you with any recent product, now we have ensured that our product addresses the core issues which our customers are facing. This time too we conducted an intensive research and identified a few of the foremost issues which the purchasers are facing and expect solutions from health experts like us. For instance, in India, out-patient department expenses which incorporates doctor consultations, lab tests and pharmacy expenses accounts for nearly 62% of healthcare costs, not only that, non-medical expenses amount to around 10% to 12% of the general hospitalization bills which can be paid as out of pocket. Our recent ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime takes a step further in our commitment and offers cashless services even for OPD expenses to supply total healthcare protection, it comes with industry first feature Switch Off that permits customers to modify off the quilt while travelling abroad from 2nd 12 months onwards, for a maximum period of 30 days in a policy 12 months and most significantly the plan covers all hospitalization expenses whether medical or non-medical to care for customer’s on a regular basis healthcare needs.”
Sikdar further added, “The Product also has a selected plan, for lives affected by the medical conditions corresponding to Diabetes, Obesity, Asthma, high Blood Pressure and high Cholesterol. These customers needn’t wait for long, because the pre-existing disease waiting period for these listed conditions is just 90 days. ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime is a really comprehensive plan offering customized healthcare solutions to safeguard the purchasers from every kind of healthcare expenses even beyond hospitalization and offers sum insured of as much as 1 crore with lifetime renewability, in order that customers get Higher Coverage, Higher Control and Higher Care in true sense with none financial worries.”
ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime’ plan is available in three different variants – ‘ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime Protect’ for overall hospitalization expenses; ‘ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime Advantage’ provides cashless OPD coverage along with the hospitalization expenses; and ‘ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime Lively’ for lives affected by the medical conditions corresponding to Diabetes, Obesity, Asthma, high Blood Pressure and high Cholesterol.
The brand new ManipalCigna ProHealth Prime plan offers some PRIME features, including:
- Zero Deductions towards Non-Medical expenses, to cover all of your hospitalization expenses whether medical or non-medical because why must you pay for those who are truly covered.
- An OPD that is PAID for, yes, that too, because health issues do not have to escalate to hospitalization each time.
- Unlimited restoration as much as 100% of sum insured, your coverage restores to 100% of Sum Insured, each time you utilize it, any variety of times whether for related or unrelated illnesses, because a coverage should mean full coverage at all times. Applicable from 2nd claim onwards
- The ability to Switch Off, your medical insurance from 2nd 12 months onwards, for as much as 30 days while travelling abroad and get discount in your renewal premium.
- 1 12 months Premium Waiver, on renewal policy premium attributable to Accidental Death or if diagnosed with any of the listed Critical Illnesses.
- Freedom to decide on Any room category, suite or above, as you deem fit
- Annual health check-up, from 1st 12 months onwards for all of the adults insured to take the utmost care of your health, not only in illness but in wellness too
- Wellness program, earn attractive rewards of as much as 20% of your base premium for completing the variety of predefined steps towards wellness in a day. Use these reward points towards a reduction in your renewal premium.
For more detailed information on key features and terms & conditions, kindly read product brochure and policy wording here, https://bit.ly/39iMgxN
About ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Limited is a three way partnership between Manipal Group, an eminent player in the sphere of healthcare delivery and better education in India, Cigna Corporation, a worldwide health services company with over 200 years of experience. ManipalCigna is headquartered out of Mumbai and has 76 branch offices covering major metros and towns. The corporate has built a robust multi-distribution network of over 48,000 agents and 500+ distribution partners across the country. ManipalCigna also has tie-ups with 13 leading Banks for distributing medical insurance solutions and has a network of over 7000 hospitals across cities including tier I, tier II and tier III towns in India. To learn more, visit www.manipalcigna.com
src=”https://rt.prnewswire.com/rt.gif?NewsItemId=EN50570Transmission_Id=202205090704PR_NEWS_EURO_ND__EN50570DateId=20220509″ style=”border:0px; width:1px; height:1px;”/>