DUBLIN, July 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “India Health Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Plan Type, Duration, Application, Coverage, Type, Age Group, Competitive Evaluation and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Evaluation” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India’s Health Insurance Market is estimated to be USD 122.11 Bn in 2022 and is predicted to achieve USD 198.45 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
- India’s Health Insurance Market is segmented based on Plan Type, Duration, Application, Coverage, Type, and Age Group.
- Plan Type, the market is classed into Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Family Floater Health Insurance, and Others.
- Duration, the market is classed into Life-Time Coverage, and Term Insurance.
- Application, the market is classed into Direct Sales, Brokers and Agents, Bankers, and Others.
- Coverage, the market is classed into Preferred Provider Organizations, Point of Services, Health Maintenance Organization, and Exclusive Provider Organisation.
- Type, the market is classed into Group, and Individual.
- Age Group, the market is classed into Senior Citizen, Adult, and Children.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to investigate and evaluate the position of firms based on their Industry Position rating and Market Performance rating. The tool uses various aspects for categorizing the players into 4 categories. A few of these aspects considered for evaluation are financial performance during the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation rating, latest product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents an in depth Ansoff matrix evaluation for India’s Health Insurance Market. Ansoff Matrix, also often called Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the expansion of the corporate. The matrix could be used to guage approaches in 4 strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix can also be used for risk evaluation to know the chance involved with each approach.
- A whole evaluation of the market, including the parent industry
- Essential market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and methods of key players
- Recommendations to firms for strengthening their foothold available in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Cost of Healthcare
4.1.2 Demand Increase with Pandemic
4.1.3 Private Organisations Providing Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Plans
4.2.1 Eligibility Regulations
4.3.1 Rise of Insurtech
4.3.2 Increased Demand for Quality Private Care
4.4.1 Costs are Exacerbated by the Aging Population
4.4.2 Some Healthcare Services and Medical Expense Not Covered
5 Market Evaluation
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Evaluation
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Evaluation
6 India’s Health Insurance Market, By Plan Type
6.2 Medical Insurance
6.3 Critical Illness Insurance
6.4 Family Floater Health Insurance
7 India’s Health Insurance Market, By Duration
7.2 Life-Time Coverage
7.3 Term Insurance
8 India’s Health Insurance Market, By Application
8.2 Direct Sales
8.3 Brokers and Agents
9 India’s Health Insurance Market, By Coverage
9.2 Preferred Provider Organizations
9.3 Point of Services
9.4 Health Maintenance Organization
9.5 Exclusive Provider Organisation
10 India’s Health Insurance Market, By Type
11 India’s Health Insurance Market, By Age Group
11.2 Senior Citizen
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Evaluation
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd
- Edelweiss General Insurance Company
- Go Digit General Insurance Limited
- HDFC ERGO
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Ltd
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Magma HDI General Insurance Company
- Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company
- Max Life Insurance Company Limited
- Navi General Insurance Limited
- Niva Bupa Health Insurance Limited
- Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
- SBI General Insurance
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd
- Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
- The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
For more details about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bz2ov5
Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-health-insurance-market-report-2022-2027featuring-key-player-aditya-birla-health-insurance–edelweiss-general-insurance–max-life-insurance–others-301582423.html
SOURCE Research and Markets