This plan has been recently launched by the corporate. It provides consumers the choice of accelerating the coverage 4 times at no additional cost. This plan also has other advantages corresponding to no room rent capping, protect profit, which offer coverage for cost of kits, procedure charges and value of disposables utilized in the treatment. It comes with each the person and family coverage option with the sum insured coverage starting from INR 5 lakh to INR 2 crore.
- Provides a secure profit, where the bottom cover gets doubled as soon as the customer purchase the policy
- Offers the plus profit where there may be 100% increase in coverage after two years.
- Gives the insured the advantage of restore coverage, where anytime when the insured makes a claim of INR 10 lakh, whether partial or fully, gets 100% restored for any claims throughout the same 12 months.
- Offer protect profit coverage where disposable items corresponding to PPE kits, gloves, masks, which come under non-medical expenses are covered. Also covers the price of disposables, procedure charges and value of kits.
- Provides second e-opinion for nearly 50 illnesess, where the insured gets full coverage for any cost incurred in receiving virtual consultation from the doctor of a network hospital.
Optima Restore- Family Plan
This can be a family floater medical health insurance plan, which restores the sum insured immediately on partial or complete utilization of the health cover. It also offers a two times multiplier profit, which suggests, 50% increase in basic sum insured only for each claim free 12 months. This addition within the sum insured amount is subject to a maximum limit of 100%. Let’s have a have a look at the features that optima restore family plan provides:
- 100% basic sum insured is restored immediately after the primary claim partial or complete utilization of the health cover.
- Provides 2X multiplier profit where the insured receives 50% growth in basic sum insured for every claim free 12 months, subject to a maximum limit of 100%.
- Preventive health check-ups as much as INR 10,000 on the time of renewal.
- Provides day by day money of as much as INR 1,000 day by day and maximum of INR 6,000 per hospitalization on opting a shared accommodation in any of the networked hospitals.
- Offers family discount of 10% if two or more members are covered under this plan.
My: Health Suraksha
This policy is available in three different variants corresponding to silver smart, gold smart and platinum smart plans. It gives the choice of multiple sum insured amount starting from INR 3 lakh to INR 75 lakh.This plan offers the coverage option for people,family and senior residents. Let’s have a have a look at a few of the distinguished features of this plan:
- Offers the sum insured options starting from INR 3 lakh to INR 75 lakh.
- The policyholder would get the advantage of exclusive covers like air ambulance, recovery profit and infertility cover.
- Provides flexible advantages like choosing room rent capping and co-pay clauses.
- Offers sum insured rebound profit, which allows the insured to get additional sum insured, that’s such as the claim amount paid under basic sum insured.
- The policyholder has the choice of selecting a protracted term policy option up to 3 years at an inexpensive premium rate.
- The policyholder has the choice to pay yearly premium in three, six and twelve equal installments.
My: Health Medisure Super Top-up Plan
In case the policyholder requires a much bigger sum insured amount, she or he at all times has the choice to top it up with medisure super top-up plan. This plan ensures no health check-ups as much as the age of 55 years. My:health medisure super top up plan also provides full coverage as much as the sum insured with none form of sub-limits.
My: Health Women Suraksha
This policy is a comprehensive plan for ladies centric critical illness. It offers protection against minor ailments, major illnesses, surgeries and significant illnesses related to women.
- Big selection of sum insured is obtainable on this plan starting from INR 3 lakh to INR 24 lakh.
- Covers women specific cardiac ailments, cancer where the insured will get the coverage for nearly 40 critical ailments.
- Covers major and minor illnesses where 100% sum insured is obtainable in treating these diseases.
- Includes coverage for lack of job, pregnancy and newborn complication cover.
- The policyholder may also get coverage for surgical procedures.
- Offers as much as INR 10,000 for a second opinion, if the policyholder just isn’t satisfied with first diagnosis.
- Minimum and maximum entry age to be covered is eighteen and 45 years respectively for basic covers.
Sorts of Plans Listed Under My:Health Women Suraksha Insurance:
- Women Cancer Plan
- Women Cardiac Plan
- Women Cancer Plus Plan
- Women Critical Illness Essential Plan
- Women Critical Illness Comprehensive Plan
Critical Illness Insurance
HDFC ERGO critical illness insurance policy allows the insured to get the coverage to handle medical costs related to critical illnesses and lifestyle diseases corresponding to cancer, heart attack, brain disorders, kidney failure etc. This single policy covers 15 critical illnesses and these plans can be found with a simple choice to buy for one and two years.
- Coverage of a wide selection of 15 critical illnesses in a single single plan.
- Lump sum payment of sum insured amount in a single transaction.
- This policy is obtainable for one or two years and with the choice of quick renewals.
- No requirement of medical check-up as much as the age 45 years.
- Critical illness cover offers the tax advantages as much as INR 50,000.
iCan Cancer Insurance
iCan is a medical health insurance plan which covers the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. This plan provides coverage to every kind of cancer in any respect the stages with the choice of lifelong renewability. If there may be a diagnosis of fourth stage of cancer or a relapse sort of situation, then it pays the complete coverage of the sum insured as a lump sum payment.
- Option of lifelong renewability of iCan health plan even after receiving claims.
- Coverage available for every kind and all stages of cancer.
- Cashless cancer treatments in greater than 13,000 network hospitals.
- Offers coverage for traditional and advanced treatments and in addition covers in-patient and outpatient treatments expenses.
- Provides coverage as much as INR 2,000 as reimbursement per hospitalization for ambulance service.
- The policyholder is entitled to receive 100% of the sum insured as lump sum payment on the diagnosis of stage 4 cancer, or within the case of relapse.
- Lump sum advantage of 60% of sum insured on the bottom, if the insured is diagnosed with cancer of any sort of severity.
- Waiting period is of 120-day, which starts from the primary date of the policy.
HDFC ERGO My Health Koti Suraksha
That is a normal health plan that gives coverage for various health costs corresponding to hospitalization costs, critical illness treatments, major surgeries costs, daycare procedures, amongst others. The sum insured amount of this plan is as much as INR 1 crore.
- Coverage includes pre-hospitalization expenses of 60 days pre-admission and post-discharge expenses as much as 180 days.
- Coverage for medical operations, treatments and surgeries that require lower than sooner or later of hospitalization.
- Coverage related to AYUSH and Covid-19 treatment.
- Free health check-up inside 60 days of policy renewal.
- Access to health coaching services corresponding to nutrition, fitness and psychological counseling.
- Offers discounts on OPD consultations, pharmacy bills and diagnostic costs.